Thursday, January 6, 2011

christmas cross-stitch project

scott wrote me this beautiful christmas card and this was just a little bit of what was in it.
i bawled like a baby and decided that i needed to document it for life.
i cross-stitched his card, his name, and the date, and put it in a cute little frame.
as of now, its right on my bedside table.
i love it :)

last night we had a get-together with my sister and her fiance, jett.
i love hanging out with them, but if im not working, then she is babysitting.
if she is babysitting, then im not working.
so luckilly, we finally found a date that was suitable and we had so much fun!

can you say dimples, much?
i love my amazing husband.

oh yeah, and spring semester starts in 3 days.
its finally my last semesters of pre-reqs, except this summer i have to take college algebra.
then hellooooooo nursing school in the fall!

peace out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment