Tuesday, January 25, 2011

exhausted

this is one of my happiest/saddest pictures.
it was scotts weekend off after his bootcamp graduation (which is happy)
but also was the last hour i spent with him before i had to go another 8 weeks without him.
another positive is i had an amazingly awesome tan kickin'.
rest assured, i am back to my normal, pasty white self.

sometimes i feel like i get so caught up in life that i basically forget to live.
all i do is work, school, and clean.
any time that i have off, i sleep.
the freezing cold temperatures are getting to me too.
going on a walk or even going to start my car so i can get to work causes
me immense, bone-chilling, un-coolness.
so i guess basically what i am asking is for the sun to shine,
an awesome picnic, and some ice cold lemonade.
instead though i am going to go home, enjoy my night off with my hubby
(i am sure popcorn and a movie will be a definate)
and rejuvenate myself for the rest of this week and
for some major craft time tomorrow.
i swear i am going to finish this quilt, so i can start sewing some dresses, so i can
start working on the next quilt that i madly fell in love with.
it is so beautiful

peace out guys.
enjoy your night!

No comments:

Post a Comment