Wednesday, February 16, 2011

beautiful days

There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard, No song that I could sing but I can try for your heart

It is so amazing to me that some of the most beautiful places and things that I have ever seen have been right outside our backyard. The sky just takes me away.


Our dreams, and they are made out of real things, like a shoebox of photographs with sepiatone loving. Love is the answer

I can never imagine myself feeling anywhere else is home but here. I hate the busy streets, traffic lights, and over-populated roads. I love to drive and be able to see green, and trees, and rocks. The little beauties in life.



At least for most of the questions in my heart , Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy, And sometimes life can be deceiving, I'll tell you one thing, its always better when we're together

We couldn't stand being cooped in anymore since all of the snow we had, so we decided on such a beautiful day that we were going to hit the road. With great music and great company, we headed our way to the lake. It was too cold for us to get in the water, but it was Buddha's first time.


And all of these moments just might find their way into my dreams tonight but I know that they'll be gone when the morning light sings and brings new things

The sun felt incredible the whole drive there. We had the windows down and our hands out the car. I love being able to wear jeans and a t-shirt and feel like im in the best weather ever.


But tomorrow night you see that they'll be gone too, too many things I have to do, but if all of these dreams might find their way Into my day to day scene I'll be under the impression I was somewhere in-between

I loved the scenery. Taking pictures was so too fun. And i fell in absolute LOVE with these sun glasses after I noticed how awesome the reflection looks to the camera! So fun! Oh, and on clearance for $1 at Walmart!

With only two, just me and you. Not so many things we got to do, or places we got to be
we'll sit beneath the mango tree now

Scott is a total water baby. He loves to start going to the lake as soon as its possible to stand. This last summer he missed because he was in Great Lakes going through boot camp. He is much more excited for this on-coming summer. I dont know if I will ever get him away from the lake in about two more months!

Yeah, it's always better when we're together
MMM, We're somewhere in-between together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together


As for me, I don't enjoy being the actual water so much. I more enjoy laying in the sun and watching everyone else have fun. Also, I got my first sleeve worked on and I couldn't be more happy with it. It is a picture of the Buddha and a quote that I try to live my life by.

"Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth."

What could be more powerful then just being the example yourself!


 I believe in memories because they look so, so pretty when I sleep and when I wake up you look so pretty sleeping next to me, but there is not enough time and there is no, no song I could sing and there is no combination of words I could say But I will still tell you one thing we're better together
We so much better when we're together
We so much better when we're together


We went to this exact boat dock on one of our first dates. I can remember feeling so crazy in love with him. But the real crazy thing is how over a year later, I feel like my love for him has grown in 800,000 different ways. Over our time of being together, my love for him has not lessened in the least. And I think that that is pretty cool. 


Love,
Briana.

No comments:

Post a Comment