Friday, May 13, 2011

a day at the park


We celebrated the end of the spring semester at the park.

We slid on slides and spun on merry go rounds.
Cutest kid ever, right?

All in all, Spring semester went awesome. Scott earned all B's and I got 3 B's and 1 A. Not my best report card, but working full-time cuts me a little slack. In 18 days my summer semester starts. I am taking College Algebra and Composition 2. Hopefully these 4 week, super sped up classes don't kill me, but if I haven't blog posted by July 4th, you'll know why ;) Also, my college is looking for students to work in some work-study programs so I am definately down to transition from a CNA to a less lame job, haha. I am so happy to be finished with this semester and am eager and ready to start the next. Wish us luck :)

Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment