Monday, May 16, 2011

my summer bucket list

This summer, I have some things that I want to accomplish! I plan to document my progress and hope that I can finish everything that I have set out to do--

1. build a shelf for my headboard
2. get pictures of Scott and I
3. take a trip to somewhere I have never been
4. transform my tall (and useless) shelf in to a useful fabric/craft storage
5. organize my fabric on small bolts
6. sew atleast three more quilts
7. come up with 10 awesome (and creative) ways to use a mason jar
8. make a wreath
9. go to the movies
10. enjoy sangria with my loves
11. sew a ruffle duvet cover
12. make a button belt
13. make a homemade pizza
14. get a summer tan
15. go on a hike
16. spend a whole day barefoot
17. snail mail some friends
18. start an "i love you" book
19. make a linen closet I could adore
20. eat a snow cone!
21. read a good book
22. download a summer playlist
23. have a picnic
24. watch the clouds
25. make some coasters/pot holders

Sometimes all it takes when you are feeling down is a little organization. VOILA, I feel 100% better :)

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment