Saturday, December 11, 2010

everyone should witness this once


i would just like to say how much i have enjoyed editing and adding music to this video.
which brings me to my next point-- have i said enough how amazing of a husband i have?


my husband, my absolutely amazing, handsome, strong, reliable husband--
the only man i know who will continuously booty pop on command for me (as witnessed earlier in this post)
the only man who completely trained our dog-- he never poops, pees, or does anything naughty in the house... atleast frequently ;)
the only man who gets up at 4 o'clock in the morning to take the said dog out to go pee when i really don't want to brave freezing arkansas temperatures-- even if its my turn
the only man who cashed in all of his coins to take me out to dinner when we were dating
the only man who makes me mac n' cheese in bed
the only man who picks up my slack when we play COD-- zombies
the only man who loves everything about my body--even my flaws.
the only man who makes sure i have everything i need before he asks for something he needs
the only man whom i allow to grope my booty ;)
the only man who loves mcdoubles as much as i do
the only man who appreciates my crafts and all of the time that i put in to them
the only man who loves me with crazy hair, morning breath, and eyeliner everywhere
the only man that i love.

i love this picture ;) uhn tiss face ;)

sorry for the cheesy love fest
but i just really love this guy.

i want to see this face everyday for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment