Saturday, January 1, 2011

so many great things

and not enough pictures or time to blog them!

the holidays have been absolutely great!
i have enjoyed spending my first married christmas with my hubby and family.
i even enjoyed working these holidays!
so since all my christmas pictures are on a camera conveniently located at my mothers house, i am going to update a little about my new years resolutions.

1. Meditate for 15 minutes every day.
I have only meditated a couple of times in my life, but every time that i have, i have felt almost instantaneous peace and comfort. I hope that by committing myself to meditating for 15 minutes a day, i can improve my patience and determination. I read that meditating is like running a marathon, not a sprint. It can take a while to feel the benefits, but in the long run it will be worth it.

2. Go to the gym!
At least four times a week. My gym is really close to my work so I have no excuse to not stop by for 45 minutes after work. I know in the long run, i will be happy i chose to go to the gym. I just have to make myself do it!

3. Eat 3 fruits/ 2 veg a day.
I honestly can't remember the last time that I have ate a fruit or veg, so I believe this is explanation enough.

4. Save 10% of income.
I really need to be better at saving money and holding on to it for important times.

Good luck to everyone and their resolutions!
peace out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment