Wednesday, January 26, 2011

why it rocks to be married

because when you are tired and mentally drained from a two and a half hour lecture on the most boring subject in the whole world, and you come home from school, cook dinner, plop on the bed, exhausted and turn on gene simmons family jewels, your husband comes in to the bedroom with a nice, warm, delicious cup of coffee. i dont think that anything has ever tasted so good.
love,
briana

01. How tall are you? 5 ft 1 3/4inch. yes, the 3/4 inch counts!

02. Besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on? hm, besides bills, groceries. if groceries count as bills then we spend a lot of money of smell-good products.

03. What are your three favorite websites? there are so many sites that i love. when i first get on my computer, i always instantly open up facebookcollege blackboardpinterest, and yahoo. As for blogs, i love Katherine's Fashion BlogKristina's momma blog, and Tori's tumblr.

04. What brand of tennis shoes do you prefer? i honestly don't ever wear tennis. i wear my moccassins or toms to work, but if i had to choose a pair of tennis shoes, i would probably have to go with sneakers. they are always so comfortable and the best jogging shoes.

05. What food can you absolutely not stand to eat? i cannot stand any type of fish food. i hate tuna, fish fish, or seafood. my husband lovesss tuna and i can't even bring myself to wash his bowl when he is finished. i find it the most disgusting, grossest food ever.

06. How many pairs of jeans do you own? i hate buying jeans, along with every other girl in the world. i am too short, but the most frequent problem i run in to (especially with scrub pants) is my waist to hip ratio is off, so whatever fits my big hips won't fit my smaller waist, ugh.

07. If you could have any job, what would it be? if i could have any job in the world, i would be a RN (of course) but i think that if i could have any specialty, i would do hospice.

08. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yes, unfortunately. 

09. How many pillows do you sleep with? as many as i can get my hands on. i normally steal pillows away from my husband in the middle of the night and i will wake up with 7 and he with one. i like pillows between my legs, under my arms, all around my head.

10. On a scale from 1-5, how organized are you? well, i am a virgo, haha. and i have gotten signifigantly more organized since having to move out on my own and be married and have my own bills and finances, etc. to work out. i enjoy being organized though and i love when i actually get to do the organizing. i find nothing more enjoyable then organizing a whole cupboard of crazy tupperware dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment