Thursday, February 3, 2011

today has been a great thursday

i started off my thursday waking up early, making breakfast,
and cuddlin' up next to my amazing husband for a couple hours
before he had to go to class.
then my amazing mom and sister came over to drop off some hair
dye for me since i have been dying to dye my hair black but
either 1)keep forgetting to pick it up or
2)have been snowed in and not willing to make
the trek out to go get some black dye.
and i must say, black is definately my color.
it is my natural color and the best looking color for my complexion.
i don't think i will ever dye it any color again.
i cleaned the entire house, lit all of my candles, and cooked an amazing dinner.
i made oven-baked chicken, buttered green beans, and fried rice.
for dessert, i made peanut butter brownies, delicious.
finally scott got home and we could eat, talk, laugh, and hang out.
i love days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment